Thursday, July 11, 2013

Chrome Hearts fever spreading in China Mainland (Sweet young things)


There is this popular dating show called Fei Cheng Wu Rao in China mainland. 24 pretty girls are put on stage to find their husband on national TV. This girl caught my eyes as she was wearing Chrome Hearts too. So I managed to dig out this pic of her wearing Chrome Hearts Tees with her friend. I think in China mainland Chrome Hearts is also starting to fill up young teen's hearts, especially with the influence of korean, taiwanese, japanese Pop stars who are avid Chrome Hearts fans.  Don't you think she look even sweeter in Chrome Hearts Tees? 
Nowadays I do see alot of young people wearing Chrome Hearts jewelry and attire in streets of Hong kong and Macau. Let me know if your country is get getting the Chrome Hearts fever too!

1 comment:

  1. In Singapore, Chrome Hearts is also kicking in the crowd. But as always, there are fakes everywhere.

    ReplyDelete