Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Angela Baby with Chrome Hearts Bracelets and Choker

Even Angela Baby is wearing Chrome Hearts accessories. I think Chrome Hearts jewelry is really a charm. It makes pretty people prettier and handsome people more handsome! My idol Angela Baby wears the Chrome Hearts bracelets and choker to a different level of class. I think those are the Chrome Hearts rings and bracelets in the pictures. I have found some place I can get my own supplies of Chrome Hearts accessories. Keep you guys updated!

7 comments:

  1. can u email me where i could get them? thanks.
    flurr_iri@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man do u know where i can buy the ch tee, i went to the ny store many times and they also sold out .......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that happened to me very often too. Its a shame their stocks are replenished so slowly. drop me your email, maybe i can help u keep a look out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you email me where could I get them too , Thanks a lot :)

    pewpewandyoudie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you tell me where could I get them ? thanks .

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you tell me where I can get them? I visited the Taipei stores, but they take so long to restock

    my email is bkevin.c@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete