Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Personal Colllection of Chrome Hearts Articles over the years!

My personal collection of Chrome Hearts! Took me almost 5 years to buy so many Chrome Hearts jewelries! When to Chrome Hearts in the States to buy the wallet and a few earrings, pendants, a few Chrome Hearts Pendants from Japan . And a lot of the Chrome Hearts silvers chains and rings were purchased from Chomre Hearts Hong Kong. Some I bought from online at a discounted rate, Did some comparison between the actual Chrome Hearts items and those from online and it seem there are only slight difference in the workmanship. Loving them !

3 comments:

  1. Woooooooooooow! Superb collection!

    Alberto Torch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I really love Chrome Hearts :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey could you email me easytoremember91@Hotmail.com
    im a new fan of chrome hearts and I really interested to know more abt the products with alot of new question=p
    thanks =)

    ReplyDelete